Enter any odds value and it will convert it, as well as it will calculate the net profit for you.
Convert American Odds to Fractional or Decimal Odds and vice verse with our Odds Converter.
Calculate the net profit of your wager.
Betting Odds Converter
Enter the odds value of your sports bet below and it will convert it, as well as it will calculate the net profit for you. This tool is very useful for working out your profit from your bet and for comparing odds from different online sportsbooks from around the world, such as the UK’s fractional odds that can be hard to work-out.
Convert sports betting odds
There are 3 main types of sports betting odds used by major sportsbooks from around the world, moneyline, decimal and fractional.
Moneyline Odds (American style)
- The moneyline is used as a standard by most US sportsbooks
- Odds based on a straight single outcome (without a points spread)
When positive (e.g +200) means you will get $200 back as profit from a $100 bet.
When negative (e.g -200) you need to bet $200 to win $100 profit.
Decimal Odds (European style)
- Decimal odds are the most popular style used by sportsbooks and exchanges around the world, especially in Europe.
- Decimal odds show the total amount you can win which includes your initial stake.
If you bet $10 at odds of 2.5 and win you will receive £25 back in total.
Fractional Odds (British or traditional style)
- Fractional odds are found mostly when betting with UK & Irish bookies
- The odds show the amount of potential profit in relation to your stake
If you bet $10 at odds of 2/1 and win you will receive $20 profit, plus your original $10 stake back.
How to win money when reading odds
Follow the principles of value betting and looking for the best odds with good value. You should always check-out our odds comparisons to find the best odds across the best US sportsbooks before placing a bet, to check you are getting the best value.